Medicare is a federal health insurance program that covers millions of older adults and people with disabilities. Medicare is comprised of four main components: Parts A, B, C and D, which can sometimes be very complicated. Minnesota's Senior LinkAge Line® can help by providing fair and unbiased plan comparisons and enrollment.
Medicare Minute — educational newsletters
Download the latest Medicare Minute newsletters and keep up-to-date on Medicare topics via this monthly resource.
- 7/1/2018 July Medicare Minute
- 6/1/2018 June Medicare Minute
- 5/1/2018 May Medicare Minute
- 4/13/2018 April Fraud-focused Medicare Minute
- 4/4/2018 April Medicare Minute
- 3/13/2018 March Medicare Minute
- 2/16/2018 February Medicare Minute
- 1/19/2018 January Medicare Minute
- Check back for the latest monthly Medicare Minute!